GOLPACK ROBO-PAL High-Tech PALLETISING AND DEPALLETISING
Robot palletizer RoboPAL (palletizing robot) is designed to palletise – bottles, cans, packages, from pallets. Robotis palletizing is carried out on the principle of layers, with specially designed grippers fitted for each custom application.
The palletizng machine designed depending on payload requirements (up to 500 kg) and the speed of the application, meeting the requirements of the widest range of palletising solutions.
Robot Palletiser Description
- Featuring a 360° work envelope, the palletizing robot RoboPAL can service multiple in-feed conveyors and/or pallet stations.
- Its fast axial speeds reduce cycle times and increase production output.
- PC-based, off-line programming software is available as an option to simplify programming of palletizing applications.
- Applications with RoboPAL palletizing robot are ideal for palletization of different products coming from multiple pallet places. Compact solution for the optimum space use. Robot grippers are most important part of the palletizing system. Goldpack carefully designs and produces own robot gripper according to the project specifications of the costumer. Basic grippers are designed for carton boxes, packages, trays, bags, barrels, intermediate carton layers, pallets and combinations of the mentioned products.
- Dynamic acceleration is based on payload, so cycle time is reduced.
- Robo-pal controller standard is equipped with network options for easy connection with an information infrastructure.