Automatic Horizontal Strapping Machine
Blackstar Handling Systems provide Automatic Horizontal Strapping Machines to clients across the North West, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and West Yorkshire areas.
The automatic horizontal strapping machine model OR60 equipped with strapping head MS300 (Messersi patent) is suitable for the horizontal strapping of palletised products of all natures and sizes (if need be, the system can also be custom made to the customer?s specific requirements).
The need to guarantee the stability of the load and to ease warehouse storage and safety during transport, all make the OR60 strapping machine an indispensable tool for correct product handling. This strapping machine can easily be inserted in fully automatic conveying lines and can be run without the aid of an operator. The system?s management programme features the possibility of applying one or more straps, depending on the customer?s packaging needs. The strapping machine system allows the packages to be compacted on the two sides, through the head and the strap guide movement.
The top quality of the components used, the minimum routine maintenance requirements and the utmost reliability of its performance levels, all make the OR60 horizontal strapping machine the ideal one for the most varied sectors of the industry and craft.
- Type of strap: polypropylene (PP) and polyester (PET)
- Straps that can be used: width 8 to 19mm; thickness 0,60 to 1,20mm
- Strap tensioning: 0 to 300 kg
- Strap junction: through welding
- Throwing speed: 2,4-5,5 m/sec
- Recovery speed: 2,4-5,5 m/sec
- Tension speed: 0,25 m/sec
- Time of welding cycle: 1,2 to 3 seconds according to tensioning
- Supply electric voltage: 220/400 V three-phase
- Installed electric power: 3 kW
- Arch: Standard dimensions 1510 x 1510 mm – Made to measure arches can be made
- Coil holder: inside the diameter 390/405; width 150/190 mm
Thanks to Messersi’s experience and professionalism, the machine can be customised according to the customer’s production requirements.
At this aim, some of the most important options are;
- Device compacting the package on the four sides, on request also available for heavy loads.
- Device signalling that the reel is finished.