FG-120 Ring Shrinking Machine
Blackstar Handling Systems provide the FG-120 Ring Shrinking Machine to clients across the North West, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and West Yorkshire areas.
The FG-120 thermo-shrinking oven represents the latest technological solution in the packaging industry, as it combines high productivity and low consumptions.
It is fitted with four last generation gas burners based on hot air blowing process, which ensure outstanding production versatility, as well as a perfect and uniform product wrapping (with thermo-shrinking film), thus protecting it against severe weather conditions and seepage.
To improve the production stability, the machine can be fitted with a special pallet raising device combined with a suction system which allow a reliable film clamping on the bottom side of the pallet.
The design and manufacturing criteria adopted, allow an easy installation of this machine within already productive lines.
- Production capacity: 120* pallets/hour
- Film thickness: 80-200 micron
- Installed power: 5.5 Kw
- Supply voltage: 400 Volts three-phase 50 Hz
- Machine weight: 1800 kg
- Used gas: Methane/GPL
- Gas pressure: 200 Mbar
- Oven thermal power: max 320 Kw*
- Gas consumption/cycle: 0.15 m3/cycle*
* N.B. Data and sizes of the standard model refer to a package with W=1000, L=1000, H=1000 ? Film = 80 micron