High Tension Battery Powered Plastic Strapping Tool
Blackstar Handling Systems provide High Tension Battery Powered Plastic Strapping Tools to clients across the North West, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and West Yorkshire areas.
- Brushless single motor design provides extremely long service life.
- Li-lon battery ? 18 V 3000mAh high capacity rechargeable battery and Bosch 30 minutes charger.
Powerful and Speedy
- Max. tension 400 kg (4000N) ? MB 810 heavy duty model.
- Max. tension 250 kg (2500N) ? MB 610 standard duty model.
- New strap grippers design contributes to high tension ability.
- One-handed operation performs automatic tensioning, friction welding and cutting efficiently.
Smart and Easy
- Pre-programmed touch panel with digital signal to suit different operation needs instinctively.
- Lightest model in same class of tools. Approx. 3.5kg only.
- Special tool retreating devise ensures smooth and easy removal of tool.
- Unique rear-end roller design prevents scratches or worn out damages on strapping objects.
- User self-adjustable strap widths guiders and self-changeable wearing parts.
- Optional hanger reduces operation fatigue.
- One-handed operation conforms to CE safety directive and meets RoHS requirements.
- Li-Ion battery complies with UN38.3 safety requirements.
- Sealing time adjustment: 0.4 ? 3.6 seconds.
- Li-Ion battery life is up to 2000 charges with proper charging and discharging habits.
- Fully charged Li-Ion battery support up to max. 400 cycles dependant on straps set tension & sealing time.