M2 Automatic Strapping Machine
Blackstar Handling Systems provide the M2 Automatic Strapping Machine to clients across the North West, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and West Yorkshire areas.
The Automatic Strapping Machine. M2 is one of the most reliable machines currently available on the market. Suitable for the fully automatic strapping of all types of packages, this strapping machine is also available with made to measure arches, for packages with important overall dimensions. The high strapping speed makes this model one of the most remarkable of the Messers range.
Usable heat sealing polypropylene strap in width 9-12-15 mm. maximum joint efficiency. Easy and safe strap tension adjustment. Maintains the preset strap tensioning value, irrespective of the nature and dimensions of the package. Extremely simple maintenance. Both the arch size and the machine electrical program can be personalized upon request.
- Type of strap: polypropylene (PP)
- Usable strap: width from 9 to 15 mm; thickness from 0,6 to 1,0 mm
- Strap junction: through thermowelding
- Strap tension: up to 160 kg
- Throwing and recovery speed: 3 m/sec
- Tensioning speed: 0,7 m/sec Time of welding cycle: from 1,2 to 3 seconds according to tensioning
- Strapping cycles: max 32 cycles/minute
- Voltage: mono-phase 220 V
- Installed electric power: 0,75 kW
- Arch: standard dimensions 850 x 600 mm. Made-to-measure arches can be made
- Coilholder: inside diameter 200 mm
- Machine weight: 150 kg