M5 Automatic Strapping Machine
Blackstar Handling Systems provide the M5 Automatic Strapping Machine to clients across the North West, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and West Yorkshire areas.
The Automatic Strapping Machine MOD.M5 is especially suitable for applications in book trading, paper and cardboard industry, bookbinding, box factories: it stands out for the high strapping speed and thus for the high number of strapping cycles per minute, always keeping the highest performance. Extremely simple and straight to operate, the strapping machine M5 ensures maximum reliability and minimum ordinary maintenance. On request, the machine can be customised according to the customer’s need.
Usable heat sealing polypropylene strap in width 5-9 mm. Bundle height detection with fully automatic adjustment of tension force. Maximum joint efficiency. Adjustment of tension force using a potentiometer. PC display that clearly indicates the actual machine setting. Extremely simple maintenance. On request, the machine can be equipped with bundle press. Special arch sizes and table top dimensions can be supplied, on customer?s demand.
- Type of strap: polypropylene (PP)
- Usable strap: width from 5 to 9 mm; thickness from 0,40 to 0,45 mm
- Strap junction: through thermowelding
- Strap tensioning: up to 33 kg
- Strapping cycles: up to 48 cycles/min.
- Voltage: 230V / 50 Hz
- Installed electric power: 1,0 kW
- Arch: standard dimensions 500 x 400 mm or 600 x 600 mm; Made-to-measure arches can be made
- Coilholder: inside diameter 200 mm
- Machine weight: 170 kg