PP Polypropylene Strapping
Blackstar Handling Systems provide Polypropylene (PP) Strapping to clients across the North West, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and West Yorkshire areas.
Thanks to its low cost and ease of use, POLYPROPYLENE (PP) STRAPPING is an ideal packaging solution for the most varied sectors in industry and craft fields. If necessary, the product can reach high levels of break strength, thus always guaranteeing the utmost reliability. Our clientele can personalise the strapping with a print quality without equal on the market (up to 3 colours), thus allowing the company trademark to be appreciated and promoted with limited costs. Polypropylene strapping, 100% recyclable, is also extremely easy to dispose of.Our well-established reputation and experience allow us to direct our clients towards the most technically suitable item for their packaging requirements.
- Used material: isotactic polypropylene
- Strapping type: AUT/Z for machine use
- Specific weight: 0,91 g/cm3
- Resistance: 28 – 32 kg/mm2
- Elongation: 15 – 35%
- Working temperatures: from -40? to +100?C
- Tolerance on a.m. data: +-5%
- Colours: white, black and blue, other colours upon request