VR80 Automatic Vertical Strapping
Blackstar Handling Systems provide the VR80 Automatic Vertical Strapping Machine to clients across the North West, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and West Yorkshire areas.
The automatic verticle strapping machine, equipped with strapping MS300 (Messersi patent), is suitable for the verticle strapping of products of any nature and size (if need be, the system can also be custom made to the customer’s specific requirements). The need to guarantee the stability of the load and to ease warehouse storage and safety during transport, all make the VR80 strapping machine an indispensable tool for correct product handling.
The lower retractable bayonet allows to insert the strap through the pallet, this making up one single pack with the product. During strap pulling, the strapping head moves transversally to compensate and apply the same tension on the package four corners, in order to give more stability to the pack. This strapping machine can machine can easily be inserted in fully automatic conveying lines and can be run without the aid of an operator. The system management programme features the possibility of applying one or more straps, depending on the customer’s packaging needs. The top quality of the components used, the minimum routine maintenance requirements and the utmost reliability of its performance levels all make the VR80 verticle strapping machine the ideal one for the most varied sectors of industry and craft.
Thanks to Messersi’s professionalism, the machine can be customised according to customer’s requirements.
- Motor trolley for translating the strapping machine
- Revolving platform for cross strapping
- Pressing device
- Device for insertion of corner protections
- Telescopic groove unit
- Device signalling that the reel is finished
- Model with two heads and two bayonets
- Device for inclined strapping
- Type of strap: polypropylene (PP) and Polyester (PET)
- Straps that can be used: width 8 to 19 mm; thickness 0,60 to 1,20 mm
- Strap tensioning: 0 to 300 kg
- Strap junction: through welding
- Throwing speed: 2,4 – 5,5 m/sec
- Recovery speed: 2,4 – 5,5 m/sec
- Tension speed: 0,25 m/sec
- Time of welding cycle: 1,2 to 3 seconds according to to tensioning
- Supply electric voltage: 220/400 V three-phase
- Installed electric power: 3kW
- Arch: Standard dimensions 1450 x 1500 mm – Made to measure arches can be made
- Coilholder: Inside diameter 390/405 mm; width 150/190 mm